To install All In One Reservation plugin in your WordPress website please follow below instructions.
Installation Via WordPress admin
- Login into your WordPress admin area and click on the left side plugin menu.
- Now at top of the page, you can see Add New button, click on that button.
- Again at top of the page, you can see/view Upload Plugin button, click on that button for next process.
- Now upload the plugin zip file (all-in-one-reservation.zip) via drag and drop or direct file upload selection. After file selection and click on Install Now button.
And then click on Activate Plugin link.
Installation via FTP
- Download Blog Designer plugin zip file (all-in-one-reservation.zip) from wordpress plugin directory.
- Extract the above selected zip file (all-in-one-reservation.zip). It will create ‘all-in-one-reservation’ folder with all plugin files & folder inside it. (Remember this extracted folder path)
- Using your FTP program, upload the non-zipped plugin folder into the “/wp-content/plugins/” folder on your server.
- Go to Dashboard » Plugins » Installed Plugins page and find ‘All In One Reservation‘ from the plugin list.
- Click on Activate to activate All In one Reservation plugin.
Still you not get the solution for your query? open a support ticket.